Project Description

The topic I'd like to talk about for my term paper is "Social Networking: How Facebook Has Changed the Narrative". While this might be a bit of a broad topic, I plan to focus on how the company heavily impacted the election we had in 2016, and how their use of ads effects small to medium businesses who compete with giants in all different types of industries. I'd also touch on how acquiring WhatsApp and Instragram were 2 genius-like moves by the company, and how their stock price is a direct reflection of everything right that's going on in the company.

Comments

  1. Hi AJ,

    Facebook is a broad topic to talk about, and since you are focusing on the election of 2016, I think you should also mention the election of 2012 as well. I feel like in the past four years there has been a big change in politics and Facebook, therefore in your paper you can possibly discuss the differences. Another question that you go over is: What is Facebook's future looking like?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Next New Media

Wiki So Far

HW Creativity