Creativity and New Media

Hello Class! My example for creativity in new media is the company I created, The Jewelry Guy. I started this company a few months ago but haven't yet taken to social media nor created a company logo, so I decided I'd do those things to get credit for this assignment. For the Logo, I wanted something simple, catchy, and that didn't need to be explained if someone looked at it. I've attached it below for your viewing. For the social media aspect, I just created an Instagram Page for my company, but haven't posted any photos yet since I'm waiting to get more followers (ghost or not) before I start posting. I figure I'd want about 100-200 followers before I can begin posting and then using Instagram ads to sell my product further even more. My next mission is to make a website for the products I sell, but I found a niche website that lets me sell jewelry at a great mark-up, so I think creating my own site and having people go there will be a bit of a challenge. I've provided the link to my Instagram page, as well as the website I currently sell on.

Company Logo:




Instagram Page
Website I Use To Sell

Comments

  1. I think it is great that you created your own company and have a plan as to what your next steps are. I love the logo and the name of your company!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Next New Media

Wiki So Far

HW Creativity